RSS

New Toys

Meet my 2 new toys, Jacob and Bone-Bone.

They usually give my toys names. And it's not because I befriend my toys. It's for me to know which toy they are referring to.

One of the games I love to play is hidden objects game. In my case, it's me searching for my toys around the house. They'd start the game by saying "Where's Jacob?". Upon hearing that, I'm set to look for Jacob around the house. Sniffing every corner there is and peeking every table top. This game is easy if you have a superb sense of smell, like me.

Imagine if they didn't named my toys. How will I know which toy I should find if they said, "Coco, where's your toy?" That'll be a hard game since I'll be looking for all my toys.

I just wish Jacob and Bone would live long. Most of my toy die quickly. (R.I.P. Mr. Turtle...)

0 comments:

Post a Comment