RSS

Sleeping Habits


Can you guess what I'm doing under the couch? No, I am not hiding nor am I reaching for a toy stuck under there, believe it or not, I am sleeping.

The paws raised up is my favorite sleeping position. I just feel so stretched and comfortable with my paws up against something.


Aside from the couch, I also love using table legs to help me with my sleeping position. Boy, do I look huge in this picture. Look at the size of my body! So, my family aren't lying when they're complaining that I'm heavy to carry around...


I'm really starting to think that whoever's been taking these pictures of me sleeping could potentially be my stalker. Can you believe that they've been following me around, waiting for me to take a nap... Anyway, here I am again on a different table leg. 


0 comments:

Post a Comment