RSS

Party Animal


I just had my 3rd birthday. Time really does fly by fast. Do I look older here?

Kimberly prepared this for my birthday. She got tiny balloons and stuck them to the wall, which I think is pretty funny. I want to thank her for her effort in making me feel special on my birthday.

The cupcake was pretty. The icing is so colorful, it really look yummy. Too bad I didn't got to taste it, not even a single bite! I'm not allowed to eat sweets. (The truth is, I didn't even know the cupcake was actually food.)

Kim really like the idea of a mini-celebration for my birthday, that she even made this...


The scrapbook collage is really cute! Darlene thinks it's funny, especially the picture of Kim and I trying to blow the candle on the cupcake. Dogs can't blow! What is Kim thinking?? Anyway, she blew the candle herself. 

Blogger Templates

Blogger Templates

0 comments:

Post a Comment