RSS

COCOnut

When I got sick, my doctor told me to drink coconut juice. I'm allowed to drink half a cup of it.

Kim's favorite drink is ice cold coconut. She used to have it almost everyday. She'd freeze the coconut juice she bought then drink it when it's already frozen. Kim's favorite drink became MY favorite as well!

If you look at the picture closely, you'd see that my coconut juice is icy. Drinking warm coconut juice just doesn't taste good, it makes me think I'm drinking plain water. These ice cold coconut is a real treat for me. They used to give me only the juice. But now, they include some coconut bits inside.

Coconuts help me cool down on a hot summer day. After I empty my bowl, I'd feel so refreshed. My mouth is so cold. It's funny when I poke someone's leg with my cold mouth, they'd get so surprised that they jump.

I love coconuts! Coconuts drives Coco nuts.

A word of advice, if you give your dogs coconut juice, expect them to pee a lot. I'd pee so many times after a bowl of juice. It really helps if your dog knows how to go pee by themselves like I do.

0 comments:

Post a Comment