RSS

I'm Sinking....

I forgot to tell you about this picture...

It was summer time when they took this shot. If you read my blog, then you know that I take a bath inside the bathroom, so, you might be wondering what I'm doing in a sink. It all started like this...

Summer time can be extremely hot sometimes. Not only me who gets hot, but everyone. Our kid neighbors usually take a dip in inflatable kiddie pools to cool off. For some reason, Jennifer and Kimberly thought it would be a good idea to do it to me too. Since I cannot be in an inflatable pool without me popping it like a balloon, they came up with this idea to fill up the huge sink we have and let me sit inside there for a while.

I'm not sure if they are making fun or me or if they really thought it's a brilliant idea. If you can see, I do not like it. I am afraid of water, I don't even like baths, so, why would they think I would want to waste my time inside a sink filled with water?

This experience scared me to death. The water is just shallow, it only covers my legs, but when I'm seated down (which Kim forces me to do), the water reaches up to my neck. They thought I'm loving the water when I was seated very still in there.

After that horrifying experience, they decided to bathe me inside the sink as well. And to get back at what they did to me, there's only one way for me to take my revenge...


Shake and splash them with water!

0 comments:

Post a Comment