RSS

When Darkness Fall

There was a blackout one night and everything went totally dark. Everybody hurried to find flashlights and candles to light up the room. While they were hurrying, I was left on my own to feel my way through the busy legs I accidentally bump into.

When the room was dimly lit by the flickering candle light, their next problem was locating where I was. I keep hearing Jen asking "Where's Coco?" almost every minute. Where would she think I have gone? Anyway, I tried to follow her around the house so she wouldn't miss me anymore.

Other parts of the room was still very dark and Kim and Jen continue to ask my whereabouts when I walk around the house. So, Kim had a brilliant idea to make everyone find me easier.



I'm really not sure if it makes me look cool or silly...



0 comments:

Post a Comment