RSS

The Best Guard Dog

I recently recieved a new toy. A pretzel-shaped rubber chew toy. I LOVE toys! Especially when it's new. I think Jennifer threw away my old toys - a tennis ball and a red rubber ball. It's probably because I over-chewed them.

So, when Kimberly gave me a new toy, I was so excited. I hate it when Kim has something I want. It's because she'll really make me work hard for it before handing it over to me. She's make me do every single trick I know. So, I have to sit, lie down, roll over, turn around and shake her hands a dozen times. But, even after doing those, she still won't hand it over easily. Even when I start crying for it, she still won't give it.

After doing a dozen tricks that made me a little dizzy, I finally got this pretzel! I was happily playing it for a few minutes until I got tired. No, I didn't get tired of it, I literally got tired! But, I do not want to let go of my toy because I'm afraid they might get it and hide it from me. So, I did this...

Here I am guarding my toy. I have to keep it in my paw-grip so they can't take it away. The moment someone tries to do something sneaky, I grab the toy quickly with my mouth and run for it!




While resting, I still have to keep my guard up. Instead of always watching over it, I put it on top of me paw. My paws were getting a little tired from trying to grip it. Putting it on top of my paw will still alert me when someone tried to take it.
When I can no longer force my eyes to open I finally fell asleep. But, still, no one can take that toy away from me! I slept on it! That way, I can feel it when someone tries to take it away. What can I say, I'm a clever dog!

0 comments:

Post a Comment