RSS

Tummy Rub

Ahhh..... this is the life!

I LOVE getting tummy scratched, especially when I just woke up from a long nap. I don't know why I love it so much. Maybe because it's the part that I obviously cannot scratch myself.

Tummy rubs make me feel relaxed. So relaxing that I fall asleep all over again. Even when I'm really playful, a simple tummy rub can knock me out to sleep.

Lucky for me, Darlene, Jen and Kim usually give me tummy rubs. What do I have to do to get tummy rubs? Whenever they pet me, I would slowly twist myself to lie down on my back to expose my tummy. Sometimes, they would also volunteer to give it to me! All they would have to do is say "Tummy Rub!!". I know what that means and I will go to them and lie down.

A dog can never get too many tummy rubs. Will I ever get used to it so much that I'll give it up? I don't think so...

0 comments:

Post a Comment