RSS

Johnson Baby


Bath time for me again. When the weather is cold, I take a bath in the shower where they would use hot water on me. Don't worry, the water is not too hot, it's just warm enough so that I won't catch a cold. 


You guys might be wondering how I get my super soft and lustrous fur... Well, I get it from my special shampoo. I say "special" because it's not really for dogs to use. I use Johnson's No More Tangles Shampoo, it's the blue one.

Why do I prefer to use the No More Tangles one? Well, it's because it's the one made for thick fur... I mean hair. I'm just kidding, I use this shampoo because it's 2-in-1. It has conditioner in it. The conditioner helps my fur dry faster and it's also what makes it so soft.

Since I have been using this shampoo for 4 years now, I do not smell like an ordinary dog anymore. I smell like a baby! The scent of the shampoo is how I smell. My neighbors always compliment on how good I smell. I'm the dog known in my neighborhood as the cleanest dog on the block. 


Recently, Kim decided to change things up and test out Johnson's Baby Shampoo with Natural Lavender. This one doesn't have any extra conditioning in it. Everyone loves the smell of lavender so they say I smell so good. 

Because lavender has a natural calming effect, I feel so calm and sleepy after a bath... No... I'm joking. The calming effect doesn't work on me! 

0 comments:

Post a Comment