RSS

The Waiting Area

Waiting for my turn at the vet can feel like forever. Darlene always make sure that we go there early, but, there are always other people who are earlier.

It's always fun to see the other dogs, especially the small breed ones, shake in fear while waiting at the waiting area. Sadly, I am one of those cowardly dogs.

This time, I decided talk about the other dogs I see at the vet's clinic. It's fun to watch them...


Can you believe this big guy won't stop whimpering. He's crying and barking so bad that his Mommy and Daddy had to calm him down.


This guy is a tough one. I can see in his eyes (and ears) that he isn't scared at all. He's just sitting there waiting for his turn. I wonder what the vet will do to him, he looks healthy.


This poor girl is locked up inside her crate. Seems to me, she isn't feeling well. Her eyes are sad and droopy.  Let's just hope they won't ask to leave her there overnight. 


I'm pretty sure this guy eats a lot of dog food, look at his size! Let's be thankful he isn't hungry or else he might eat all those food displayed behind him. 


This guy is so big that he can easily pull his handler. I hope his owner is holding his leash tight, I don't want Kim to freak out when this guy gets loose.

Oops... The vet is calling my name, it's my turn now. Got to go!

0 comments:

Post a Comment