RSS

Attached to a Toy

Kim bought me a new toy! No matter how old I am, I still like toys!

At first Kim thought I wouldn't like the toy she got me because all my toys are plush. I've got a lot of plush toys already, so Kim decided I should try playing with something new.


She got me this long red wooly dog that squeaks at the head and tail.

I don't know how to make it squeak by myself, so, the first few days of playing it, I'd whimper all around the house with the toy in my mouth because I can't get it to squeak. All that crying made Kim regret of getting me the toy.

Now, who would have known I'd get attached to it. I have never gotten attached to anything in my life. Sure, I'd bring around a new toy for a couple of hours from receiving it, but I don't get attached to it not more than a day.

I bring it with me to bed...


I still have it with me when I wake up in the morning...


I play with it the whole day...


And I still play with it when it's night. 


I bring my new toy everywhere with me!

0 comments:

Post a Comment