RSS

A New "Bed"

When I was a puppy, I had a bed where they thought I'd stay and sleep in during the day. The bed was made out of wicker and was big enough to fit me and all my toys in. The bed didn't last long because I chewed on it. Soon, the basket-like bed fell apart.

I grew up without that bed. If you notice from my other photos, I'm allowed to sit and sleep on the sofa. I know other dogs wouldn't even last a few seconds on a couch because their masters would make them jump off, but not me. They even carry me up to make me stay on the couch.

I don't have any bed or toy chest to keep my toys in. So, usually, all my toys are scattered around the living room. I have 2 or 3 stuffed toys lying around the house, and I also have 2 balls that are probably under the couch now. Kim decided that a good way to keep my toys is getting me a new bed. The bed would serve as a toy chest and also for me to sleep in.

Unfortunately, the dog bed they bought before was out of stock, so, they decided to get me this instead,


Yes, it's a basket, a wicker basket. It's obviously a basket because you can see there's two handles there. They put a cushion in and.... voila! They thought they turned it into a bed. Sometimes, I sleep in my new "bed", that is, if I'd like to cuddle up. I really think my new "bed" is a bit small for me. If you noticed from my picture, it looks like they squeezed me in. 


I don't think I fit in there when I try to sleep on my side. It doesn't matter anyway. I don't normally sleep in there because I still prefer sleeping on the cool floor or on the soft couch. A basket is a good toy chest though...

0 comments:

Post a Comment