RSS

The Results Are In

My doctor called Kim yesterday to tell her about my test result. She finally came to a conclusion as to what is causing me to pee a bit of blood out. Good news is, it's not my protein count that's been causing it. The results show that I have been bitten by a parasite. There are some nasty parasites that causes blood in urine in some dogs when they got bitten.

We were all really surprised when we learn about what causing me to be sick. Believe me when I say this, but, I really don't have any flea or tick problem. I am a very clean dog. Mommy checks me for parasite every once and a while and I usually do not have those. I am a stay-at-home dog. I do go out, but when I do, they always carry me so I won't get dirty. So, I'm really confused and has been asking myself how did a parasite bite me.

Right now I have to take the medicine my doctor prescribed me. It's hard to swallow since it's in tablets. Kim has to shove it down my throat so that I'll swallow it. I'd spit it out again if she didn't do that.

I hope I will get better soon... I hate it because I know there'll be a lot of trips back to the vet since I am sick. *sigh....

0 comments:

Post a Comment