RSS

Sick Again

I just came home from the vet clinic. I have a vague memory as to what happened to me over there due to extreme fear.

I remember the doctor checked my urine... I remember the painful blood test... I remember a scary looking sick dog, which is irrelevant but I can't block him out of my memory... He's really sick and seem to be going bald. Poor fellow...

The doctor wasn't sure what's causing my pee to have blood in it. Yes, I am a female dog and it's kind of normal for me to sometimes have blood in my urine, but it isn't that time of the year yet!

The doctor said that my protein count was high again. For someone who hasn't even tasted beef yet, I'm pretty much puzzled myself. The doctor said the worst thing.... She said NOT to give me treats as of the moment to see if it's the treats that may be causing my protein count to sky rocket. As sad as this is, I have to obediently follow it.

The doctor also took some blood samples to run some tests. I don't know what the results are yet but I hope it's nothing serious.




When I got home, I was a bit tired. I was a bit sleepy in the car ride home but I didn't sleep in the car.

I'm about to take a nap when I remembered they might have forgotten to take off the cotton ball taped to one of my legs. It's the same leg where they took blood from me. It doesn't hurt anymore so I wish somebody would remove it. But then... Removing it would be a bit painful with all of my fur getting stuck and pulled off from the tape.



0 comments:

Post a Comment