RSS

Allergies

I went to the vet today. I always say how I hate that place because that place is scary! Today, I went there with Mommy. Mommy doesn't usually go to the vet with me, so this must be something serious.

Last night, Pearly found a wound on my skin. They all wondered where it came from. So, they decided that it was time to bring me to the vet.

The vet said I may be suffering from food allergies. Well, that explains why I itch a lot. Of all the food, I am allergic to chicken. And it's not even the real chicken meat, it's a chicken flavored dog food. Imagine what would happen to me if I got to eat the real thing!

Good thing they found what's causing those wounds, I'm beginning to think they're stigmata since they mysteriously pop up. Hope I'll get well soon... wish me luck!

0 comments:

Post a Comment