RSS

Looking Back... 4 Months Old








Here's an old picture of me. I'm only 4 months in this picture. Yes, I know what you're thinking... I look skinny here. To tell you the truth, I don't like how I look like during this period. My fur isn't fluffy and I look like a totally different dog.

When I looked like this, all of them used to wonder if I would really look like this permanently. They also don't know what an actual Pomeranian-Spitz looks like. From a fluffy fur-ball when I was a cute little baby pup, to this. Imagine how shocked they were to see me like this. They didn't like how I look and so do I. And whenever they question my appearance, they sounded as if they were worried.

At the same time during this ugly duckling phase, my teeth were also falling off. A little trivia for those of you who don't know, yes, our baby teeth also fall off and we grow permanent ones. Maybe that's why my mouth is closed in this picture, I don't have a complete set of teeth. I really hated shaky tooth, the ones were they feel like they would fall off but won't. It's scary when Mommy drags me over and open my mouth trying to pry off my shaky teeth. I breathe hard and shake with fear. She won't listen to Kim or Jen that dog teeth would come off by itself. We do not need dentists, and most especially people who acts as if they're dentists but NOT.
Here's a better photo of me on that same month.



0 comments:

Post a Comment