RSS

Signs

All of us have a sign we hate to see that prevents us from doing something or go somewhere. The sign I hate the most is this one...


I don't know why they hate pets so much that they don't allow us inside. It's not like I'm going to wildly run around inside and attack other customers.

For those of you who don't know, this is the (very big) sign posted outside every S&R Pricemart. But, the jokes on them! Little does the security guard there knows, is that, I have been inside S&R! Kimberly brought me day when I was still a tiny pup. Kim hid me inside a dog bag and just walked her way in the store without even bothering to stop when the guard called out on her for bag inspection. To tell you the truth, there's nothing special inside the store. It's kind of boring really.

0 comments:

Post a Comment