RSS

Boo! I See You!

Hide-and-seek is my favorite game. This picture was taken when I was around 1 year old. that's a shot of me finding someone out of their hiding place.

They'd hide around the house and call out my name for me to look for them.

Back when I was younger, I wasn't too good in playing this game. I'm not used to using my sense of smell so it doesn't help me finding the person hiding. But now, I'm the master of this game! I can find anyone within a couple of minutes. I have a strong sense of smell that can track down anybody.

I hate it when they decided to cheat. I cannot open doors and go out by myself. So, I consider hiding outside as cheating because they are hiding somewhere impossible for me to catch them.

In this game, I'm always the "it". I never tried hiding for them to find me. I'm bad in hiding. I always tend to forget to hide myself properly when I try to hide. When my head is hidden, I always think my entire body is covered as well. It's also hard to hide when you hide a tail. There are times when I am unaware that my tail is hanging out of my hiding place.

0 comments:

Post a Comment