RSS

What's Wrong With Me?

I'm sad because I'm sick again. Actually, I don't feel sick at all, but my body tells me otherwise. Lately, I've noticed that I have the urge to pee a lot. I've been peeing more than I used to. I thought it wasn't serious since it might just be connected with drinking more water but it wasn't. I'm not a vampire so I do not drink blood. But why does blood come out of my pee?

That's the big question Kimberly and Mommy asked the vet yesterday. I was very terrified to be in the vet's clinic. The doctor tried checking me up, pressing my stomach a lot to see if it hurts me. It doesn't. So the tests began...

At first there's the X-ray. I have to lie down flat on the machine. I saw the pictures of my insides very clearly. I even saw my tiny heart. The x-ray didn't hurt, well, I'm not complaining about the people who pinned me down to the table. The next test hurt a lot, it's the blood test! I hate needles. The only time I like needles is when Jennifer is sewing up my stuffed toys. I was so scared to see a needle so Mommy tried to calm me down. The doctor took a lot of my blood for samples to run the test. Then she told us she also needs a urine sample. Well, I think we should have started with that since that's my main problem after all! I forced myself to pee in the clinic so I won't have to go back.

Now... is the most terrible part of all... Waiting for my tests results. I still don't know what I have and it's worrying me sick. Literally! I got a fever today.

0 comments:

Post a Comment