RSS

The Prince and the PomPom

I was browsing through my old pictures when I find this...


I remember this picture! It was when I met a puppy for the first time. You see, there's not a lot of friendly dogs in my neighborhood. Most of them are, like me, kept indoors or what I call a "house pet". The dogs that I do see walking around outside most of the time are stray dogs. You do not want to get near a stray dog, they are savage!

So, how did this tiny puppy end up in my house? It all started when Kimberly fell for it's cuteness. The owner was showing off his new puppy to us and Kim made a wrong move and decided to hold it. Since Kim was holding it, she can smell how stinky this tiny stink-bomb is! I was surprise to find out that not all dogs smell as good as me. So that explains why I'm known as the "dog who smells good" around my neighborhood.

The owner then started forcing Kim to give his puppy a bath. He was really fooling her into giving his smelly dog a bath. I remembered he was starting to get annoying at one point. Kimberly then decided to give the puppy a bath.

At first I thought this puppy was a toy. If you saw the size of the puppy, he really does look like a stuff toy. I thought Kim bought me a new toy to play with. I was trying to reach it from her but she won't give me the pup. I then realize it was actually a living thing when it started to move.

I was a bit mad at Kim for using my shampoo on a stranger. But I thought that this dog really needs it judging on how stinky he smelled.

After giving the dog a shower, Kim started drying off the dog. That's when the stink came out even more! Our house began to smell like a stinky damp dog. Mommy was surprised how stinky our house was and started to spray Febreze everywhere.

After the bath, Kim decided to let it walk around our house for a while. I saw he was also scared because he was shivering. Or maybe he was traumatized by the bath, I'm not sure.

If you look at the picture closely, you'd see that I have a curious expression on my face. Like I said, it's my first time to get near another dog. To tell you the truth, even after a bath, the puppy still stinks!

Later I heard that the puppy is a princess shih tzu breed. But he's a male, so does it make him a "prince"? I was starting to wonder if he wanted me to call him "majesty".

0 comments:

Post a Comment