RSS

Somewhere Out There

I don't know if by "house pet", they mean I'm only allowed to stay inside the house. But that's practically how they treat me here. I'm only allowed to walk inside the house, where the floor is clean and where my paws will stay clean.

Here I am peeking outside. I want to go out but they won't allow me for dozens of reasons. Aside from getting dirty, I also pick fights with stray cats I see outside. I'd try to chase them down. I never got near one though since I am on a leash.

They also say I might get caught with those nasty unwanted flea and ticks other dogs and cats leave behind. I don't want those pesky parasites because they itch a lot! So, I guess it's better for me to just stay indoors.

I do go out, but they always carry me. I'm used to being carried by now. The neighbors are also used to seeing me like that. At first they were making fun of me, but now they understand why I do not walk outside. I bet they think we're weird.

By the way, after this picture was shot, it's bath time for me. I'm not suppose to lie down on the concrete floor outside.

0 comments:

Post a Comment