RSS

I Love the Cold Weather


I like the colder weather we're having lately. And this is making my fur thicker than usual. I'm a bit fluffier now. They made me wear a sleeveless shirt every time now. I even have to wear it during night times to keep me from getting cold. Really, a plain cotton shirt like this won't do any difference in making me feel warmer in an air-conditioned room. Lucky for them, I'm used to wearing a shirt now so I don't try to rip it off anymore.

When it's always cold like this, I tend to get lazy. I noticed I've been sleeping more and my naps are becoming longer. Mommy said I've been waking up later than I normally would in the morning. I used to be an early-riser and wake up at 5:30am, but now, the latest I've woken up is at 7:30am. That's a big difference!

I wish the weather stays like this. Because whenever it's hot, I do get a really hard time dealing with the heat. Just imagine wearing a fur coat that you cannot take off.

PS. I'm not mad in the picture on the right, I think they just shot the picture at the wrong time.


Blogger Templates
Blogger Templates

0 comments:

Post a Comment