RSS

PJ's are Cool

Now that the climate is a bit colder, I need to wear pajamas at night. Pajamas isn't just there to make me look cuter, I wear this to prevent me from catching a cold. You see, when it's cold, sleeping in an air-conditioned room at night makes me a bit chilly. If I keep getting chilly, I'd definitely catch a cold. And people here do not like it if I have a cold because I'd just keep sneezing. And for a little dog like me, my sneeze is loud! ACHOO! Also, it's hard if you can't wipe your own nose when you sneeze. So, the (disgusting) thing I do is I just wipe it elsewhere, like, on Kim's legs or the upholstery. Believe me, they DO NOT like it when I do this.


Look at me, sound asleep on Kim's bed. I do tend to take over her bed. I follow the "first come, first serve" policy. Sadly, she does not! When she's ready to sleep, she'd push me to the side or to the bottom area of the bed. Worst is when she puts me back in my cage.

I only wear a pajama top. I don't wear bottoms because bottoms look silly on me. And it also makes it hard to walk. Actually, this isn't really a pajama but a tiny t-shirt. The print just makes it look like a pj.

Now that I'm all dressed up for bed, it's time for me to sleep... Goodnight!

Blogger Templates
Blogger Templates

0 comments:

Post a Comment