RSS

Veterinary Tales

Kim and Darlene brought me to the vet clinic for another check-up. I was so excited to go out that I didn't know we were actually going to that dreadful place. I only knew we were headed towards the vet when we past the familiar roads. I was on a frenzy when we were a block away from the clinic. I can sense the smell of pain...

Just because I tremble whenever we go to the vet doesn't mean I'm cold. But Kim decided to have me wear a hoodie. She makes me wear clothes because she thinks my doctor likes to see me wearing clothes and thinks I'm cute. Good thing that day was cool so I didn't over-heated in my hoodie.


Here, I'm being weighed by the clinic staff. Look at the look I have, I think it's pretty obvious that I am terrified to death. I hate it when the cold stainless steel table touches my paws. It makes me tremble even more. Sometimes, I even feel as if I'm about to faint.

Luckily there's no vaccine that day! Woohoo! And I'm really happy that my test results came back good. My protein count is back to normal. But I can't eat a whole flank of steak just yet, I have to watch and maintain my protein levels so it won't get high again. My doctor gave me a new dog food to eat.

While at the vet, Kim took some photos of some less fortunate dogs. They're sick and I bet they've been through hell! Here' a poor guy...


I don't even know what breed he is or what's wrong with him. I don't even know if he's actually a he or she? All I heard was "Bark! Bark! Bark! Bark!" Now I understand why his owner put him in a cage...

No matter how bad my experience at the vet is, it's nothing compared to these two Pomeranians here. (Behind the first pom is another pom)


You see, these pomeranians practically live there in the clinic because they belong to the vet clinic's owner. Every time I visit the vet, I see these two locked up in their cages in the same exact spot as always. I never see them roaming around walking on the floor. It's always inside their cages for these two. I wouldn't want to trade places with them.
Blogger Templates
Blogger Templates

0 comments:

Post a Comment