RSS

Table Dog


There are those weird times when I want to be left on top of a table. It happens quite often, mostly, during the mornings. They call it "Table Dog". The name is kind of funny, but I already knows what it means. 

Maybe you're wondering how do I actually ask to become a table dog. All I have to do is sit near a table and look at someone. If it doesn't get their attention, I'd flash them my irresistible puppy eyes. They normally notice me sitting still on the floor because I don't normally sit still in one place. Then they'd ask me "Table dog?" If I let them carry me then I want to be put on the table. If I don't want to, then, I'd avoid them trying to carry me. Even though I do not talk, I'm really glad they still understand me.

What do I do when I'm on top of the table? Nothing really. I just sleep. Sometimes, I like getting a tummy rub or a neck scratch.

Being a table dog, I'm stuck on top of the high table. I'm too small to jump off the table (I'm also too scared to try it.) So, are you wondering how will they know if I want to go down and does not want to be a table dog anymore? I'd stand near the edge of the table. Then somebody will ask me if I want to go down yet. If I just stood there, then that means I want to go down. But if I lied back down then that simply means I want to stay.
Blogger Templates
Blogger Templates

0 comments:

Post a Comment