RSS

Playmates


A good advice I can give pet owners is to give your pets' toys names. Therefore, we will know which toy you are referring to.

All my toys have a specific name. They always give my toys, especially the stuff toys, names. Some are silly, like "Mr. Turtle" while some are practical like "Lion". When they ask me to "Get Teddy." I know which toy they want me to bring them.

It's been like this since the very first toy I got.

Look at that cute puppy with her stuff toy. Would you be surprise if I tell you that that puppy in the picture is none other than me? There I am with my very first toy "Hippo".

Hippo is a tiny pink hippopotamus. Hippo died when I was teething. But imagine if I have Hippo now. I can fit the whole thing in my mouth!




Then came "Dalmatian". Dalmatian is a stuff toy from the cartoons 101 Dalmatian. Since no one here remembers even one name from the 101 dalmatian dogs in the cartoon, they just named him "Dalmatian". Dalmatian used to be my night companion. Back when I was around 3 or 4 months old, I don't sleep through the whole night. I just take naps at night. And when I'm awake in the dark room where everyone else is sleeping and snoring, Dalmatian was there right beside me, ready to play. I really thought Dalmatian was real before. Then I notice that he doesn't move or make a sound, even when I wrestle him.

After Dalmatian I have a turtle doll names "Mr. Turtle". I don't know where he went, but I have a wild guess I might have been too rough on him. Mr. Turtle is probably on the "other side" now.

I have loads of toys that I'll probably talk about next time. All these memories left me feeling sad that the toys I just showed you are now gone.

0 comments:

Post a Comment