RSS

Good Night, Sleep Tight



I'm a dog that loves to sleep. With all the naps I take, I still can't stay up late at night. At around 9:30pm, I get sleepy already.


My nightly routine is, someone will bring me out back for "wee-wee". Sometimes, I hate it when they don't get that I just peed a while ago and can't wee wee anymore. When I get back inside, they'd wipe me with a wet towel. As if that will clean up my fur! But it does a got job keeping my paws clean though. Then, they'd put me on stairs and I have to wait for them to finish their routine. They usually carry me going up. I know how to go up the stairs by myself, it's just that when I go up, I get all crazy when I reach upstairs. I'd hide under beds so no one can catch me. I'd also run around really really fast. They all hate it when I do this, that's why they carry me.


That's the picture of how I sleep at night. They put me in my play pen. They're afraid I might roam around in the middle of the night while everyone's asleep.


I love my pillow. It's comfy and Mommy gave it to me.


If I can choose, I prefer to sleep like this...
Whenever someone puts me on their bed, I quickly find a nice spot to lie down. Then, I'd hurry and force myself to fall asleep on their bed. There's a slim chance they'd let me stay on the bed the whole night (especially with Kim).

0 comments:

Post a Comment