RSS

Hair Today, Gone Tomorrow

This past Friday, Darlene and Jennifer decided that I really needed a fur-cut, so they brought me the the place I hate the most - The Vet. The vet I go to also offer dog grooming, and I've been groomed there for a couple of times, ok, 2 times to be exact. The first time I got a cut was ok. They only trimmed the fur that are going out of place. The second cut was fine by me but not okay for Mommy. The grommer didn't seem to cut much out of my fur which to me became a waste of time and money. And this was the third time for me to get groomed, and, all I can say is, I don't think I'll ever go back there, ever!


I got a horrible cut! Jennifer asked for a trim just like I always get, but, I got a whole new cut.


First of all, they switched their grooming area. It used to be near the waiting area, now, it's at the second floor. And customers don't usually get up to the second floor. So, imagine the surprise Darlene and Jennifer got when they saw me back. Jennifer wasn't even sure if it was me. I can see how bad the cut is, not because of a mirror (there was no mirror there), but because of the shocked expression in Darlene's and Jennifer's face. And when Jen tried to double check if I was really 'Coco' by calling out "Coco?? Coco??" I know that the cut was a bad one... To make matters worst, the groomer sais the most horrible line to say after a hair cut "It's okay, i'll grow back... um... quickly".


When Mommy and Kim saw me, it just proved more on how much a disaster my fur is. Kim was screaming that my baby fur was all wasted and how it will NEVER come back again. There's no use screaming now, what's done is done.


So, excuse me for not posting any photos of my new cut. I know how bad it is... it's so bad that I hid behind the couch for a couple of hours. It's so bad that they seem to hug me less nowadays. It's so bad that neighbors just say I still look cute or this cut suits me more just so they won't hurt Mommy's feelings. It's so bad that all of them just trick themselves that my fur is growing longer as the days past.


I think I'll stop posting new photos of me as of today... I'll just wait til my fur is decent enough til I'll let anyone take my picture. I hope it'll grow fast. For now, I think I'll just blog about the old times, when my fur was puffy and I look cute.


0 comments:

Post a Comment