RSS

New Plan



Since I want to transfer my old blog to this new one, I've decided not only to post the link of my previous blog but re-write it here, little by little. Aside from the amazing stories, I also got a lot of cute puppy pictures I don't want to waste! Like this adorably cute picture of me sleeping.



I was only 1 month old here. I used to sleep a lot! And I would sleep anywhere that people around the house can't even find me. The pink hippo used to be my favorite toy until I bit of all 4 of it's legs off. I sure miss Hippo...


Well now, I know where the good spot to take a naps are.

That's me sleeping on a comfy couch. I don't usually sleep on the couch, I prefer sleeping on the cold floor, but, there are times when I'm too sleepy and lazy to jump off the couch. So, I fell asleep there.

0 comments:

Post a Comment