RSS

That's "Hot"






This was me March of 2008. I was only 3 months old here when Jennifer decided to make me an outfit.




I think she found an instruction on how to make pets clothes on the net and decided to try it out on ME. Unlucky me...




As if it isn't hot here already. My fur is think and the hot weather makes me uncomfortable. Wearing clothes makes me even more uncomfortable. Pictures say a thousand words, and here, you can tell I am clearly unhappy of my new vest. Can't you tell that I'm sad?




Well, now, I can't even see that plaid vest anymore. Clearly, I have outgrown it. And, Jen and Kim decided to give away my old clothes to some other dog instead. But, that isn't my only clothes. As I grew bigger, Jen keeps on making me new ones, and Kim keeps on buying me other clothes. Here's me in something else....

That's a recent photo of me.
I don't move much when they wear me clothes. So, I just lie down and cry, begging someone to please take it off.

0 comments:

Post a Comment