RSS

A Trip to the Vet

The place I hate the most is the VET. I know that when I go there, they're going to do something wierd to me. They either force me to eat this tablet, or stick some needles at the back of my neck. And the worst is them sticking up something thin up my... OMG, you don't want to know where. So, that's why the moment when either Jennifer or Kimberly leave me on top of the cold stainless table, my body feels funny and my legs suddenly become jello-like. I cannot stand up straight or sit, all I can do is lean on Jen or Kim and hoping they will not leave me there.


With all the drama I experience in the Vet, I got it easy compared to the other dogs I see. Here's a patient there that really got it bad...

Can you see the one I'm talking about? The dog is being carried by the guy holding the water bottle thingy. Is he dehydrated? The needle sticking in his paw looks like it hurts a lot, because the dog does not move his paw even for an inch.


Lucky for him, he's going home. So, these dogs probably got it worst...


Can you see my head in the pic? I took a peek at those poor (noisy) Poms. Actually, come to think about it, I see those 2 Poms on top EVERYTIME I go to the Vet.
So, being nosy, I found out those 2 Poms are the pet of the owner of the Vet. Wow! Thier lives must suck! They got the doctor as their master. Maybe that explains their non-stop loud barking, that's the room where they live.
The tiny Pom beneath them is a sick patient. Poor tiny Pompom.

0 comments:

Post a Comment