RSS

Stuck On Me

I have a green rubber ring toy which I play a lot. It’s been with me for quite a long time now. I am amazed myself that up until now, it’s still a whole piece. Toys don’t usually last with me, you see. I love playing that green toy. There are times that I could not find it anywhere, but, when Kim gives it back to me, boy, am I happy!



I am starting to notice why they hide that green toy from me. Here’s a picture of me playing with it. Look at it carefully…





Can you see the green ring stuck behind my teeth? I was happily playing with it until this happened. I could not get it out. Everyone was freaking out when they saw my dilemma, I can try to pull it off with my paws or have someone help me with it.


This is the second time this has happened. The first time was last year. When Mommy saw what happened, she carried me and pry it off. It was scary since everyone around heard something. It sounded like my 2 fangs are going to come off as well. So, when Mommy saw this happening, she told everyone else to leave me alone.


I tried and tried to take it off all by myself. It’s hard to take that toy off without having any fingers you know. I jump on the couch, off the couch and back on the couch. I was getting scared myself. I could not live with a green ring stuck around my mouth.


Eventually, I was successful in removing that ring.

And if you think I’d stop playing with it, then you are wrong. I still love my green ring toy!

0 comments:

Post a Comment